Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Like mom and dad


I wanted to list some ways Lily is like me and some ways she's like James. I thought it might be fun to look back on. These are what I think.

Malea:


  • Eyes

  • Mouth

  • Cheeks

  • Skin tone

  • Hair texture

  • Always cold

  • Spirited personality

  • Binky-addicted (I sucked my fingers)

  • Loves to sleep

James:



  • Chin

  • Nose

  • Forehead

  • Hair line

  • Toes

  • Fingers

  • Body length

  • Skinny

  • Picky eater

Interestingly, she more like me in her personality and much more like James physically. My mother-in-law says we might be like the Stephensons who have a model A (Karla, Brad, Malea) and a model B (Marcia, Amanda, Krista). If that's true, maybe our next baby will be short, chubby and like Dungeons & Dragons.


What do you guys think? Who does she look like? Who does she act like?


5 comments:

  1. To answer your question, I have no idea, but I seriously cracked up so hard at "Model A" and "Model B" hahahaha I wonder if the Vasiceks have that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, you never really know how she'll look when she gets bigger. I've know plenty of chubby, chubby babies that turned out SKINNY! And skinny babies who turned out chubby (me!) ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lily is so cute malea! btw, i was brushing my teeth this morning and thinking of you; do you still brush for extended periods of time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't believe how big she is now - they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily is beautiful and perfect, in every way! Maybe she is ...Mary Poppins! She is her own self, for sure! We love her and her wonderful parents! Grma

    ReplyDelete