Saturday, September 10, 2011

Me? Cute and crafty?

Remember this post where I wrote about how my sister-in-law Jenn sent me a whole slew of bows she made for Lily with a cool bow "rack?" Well, when I was in VA visiting, she gave me the bow-making 101 class and I got really excited about making bows for Lily and as gifts.

Lily's babysitter, Mia, is having a girl and for her shower, I decided to take the plunge. I stocked up at Michael's and ventured into a world of cute craftiness that was completely foreign. And look what I did!!


These ones are my least favorite, but I made them so I figured I should give them and if she didn't like them she could toss them. I'm not crazy about the weird greenery. Note to self: flowers are cute, leaves are not.



These ones were my one of my faves. I loved the ribbon and think they will go with lots of pink and brown outfits.


These ones were surprisingly easy.




I LOVED these ones with the cute buttons! Is it weird to put buttons on a hair clip?



I have to apologize to Mia. This is definitely amateur work with the most random clips ever, but hopefully at least one or two of them work out.

THANK YOU, JENN! I think I found a new hobby! Now, you two prego girls (yes, you) - think baby girl thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! You gotta teach me sister friend! Syd is in need of some more hair pretties she looses hers constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable! we need to have a craft night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Malea! I think they are all adorable! I would love to see them modeled on a cute baby girl! It was so fab to see you and baby Lils! l love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete