Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy

I have realized that if I have free time these days, I choose to sleep. Blogging is pretty low on my priorities. Therefore, I have reinstalled Blogger for Droid and at least something will get posted more often.

This is my current reason for being happy. Summer = ice cream. We have discovered that JCWs gives mega yummy soft serve cones in grande sizes for a buck. Woot! Usually, James and I get one each and share with Lil. The other day, however, they messed up and gave us two little ones and a big one. Being prego and honestly a little piggish, I quickly claimed the big one. For the first time ever, Lil got her OWN cone to hold. She was delighted beyond words. What can we expect, her mommy comes from a long line of ice cream lovers. Anyone who knows my parents and grandparents can attest. We are suckers for that stuff.

Anywho, one of these days I will post a belly shot. I'm looking down the barrel of 31 weeks. 8 weeks seems a million years away! Alas, we are nonetheless very happy.  



4 comments:

  1. The look on her face screams pure joy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Wow, 31 weeks! Way to go! I need to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted! I've been thinking about you and your bun in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- So soon- though it feels like forever for you- And love the happy faces!

    ReplyDelete