Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hair Cut!

I was getting tired of the scraggly never-been-cut hair that Lily sported daily, so we decided to take the plunge. I wanted to get it done professionally the first time since I felt like there's not really a previous haircut to pattern after. We went to Cookie Cutters in Lehi, a salon just for kids. Lily picked a pink sports car to sit in. She watched a show about cats, and the gal got going.
 
Before:
 


This is the during picture...

 
And the after pictures! She moved a little when the bangs were getting cut so they are a little short, but I think they are cute. (PS She really wanted to wear her "Big Sister" pin today, so that's what that is.





"Smile Lily!"


This is what she did after I said, "That wasn't a real smile. Look excited!"



She got a Dum Dum and a balloon and, with the coupon, I felt it was a great experience. She's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment