Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Visits

We have had lots of family in town this week! My grandma and grandpa live in SLC and my parents, Karla, Amanda and Jared were in Utah this week!

Amanda, Jared, my parents, James and I played games

Lily meets her grandpa
Lily and grandpa

Cousins: Amanda's Stuart, Lily and Karla's Barrett
5 days old, 7 weeks old and 6 months old
I thought Lily was still a tiny newborn, but look how she's grown!

4 Generations: Lily, her mom (Myself), her grandma (Beverly Stephenson) and her great-grandma (Joyce Stephenson)

Lily and her great-grandma

Lily and her great-grandpa (Loran Stephenson)



My dad showing off a few of his grandkids
Amanda's baby Stuart and our Lily


Amanda and myself with her baby Stuart

4 generations:
My grandparents, my parents, myself and Lily

Lunch at Sizzler with the family

My parents, Karla, her baby Barrett, Amanda and Jared and their baby Stuart and myself

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! Looks like you've been having fun & I'm jealous of Ticket to Ride!

    And that pic with all 3 babies lined up... LOVE. IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wonderful time, Jalea! Thanks for having us all over! I wish we all lived close and could do this once a month! Love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete