1. Canon SLR camera. We need to be able to take better pics now that I want to have pictures of my babies that actually look nice!
2. Small food processor. Under $25. Like these.
3. Definitely not a need, but I want a Hobo clutch. :)
4. I'd love a new purse, too. I like the Nicole Miller designs.
5. A printer. Ours is broken and we are definitely missing it! We need a scanner/copier and it needs to be color. We have been thinking about going laser. Can someone out there recommend laser over inkjet? I know they are generally better but are they worth the money?
6. Computer amoire. I know I'm really not likely to get this, but even used, it would be great storage and much prettier than our big ugly desk.
Now that I have made a list of gratuitously expensive items, I'll go tell James to just get me socks, a new shower caddy and some swedish fish. :)