Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 Wishlist - Malea

1. External Hard Drive. My laptop is bogged down with TONS of pictures and videos and it's silly at this point to leave them to slow me down when technology exists to save them elsewhere! 2. A cordless home phone, like this one, so I can stop using all my cell minutes every month.


3. A Nicole Miller purse, like this. I LOVE the one I have, but it's getting a little beat up.




4. A gift card for amazon.com. I've become a huge fan of amazon. They sell EVERYTHING, and oh do I love free 2-day shipping!
5. My vents cleaned out professionally. I hate that dust is perpetuated by running our heating and air. I bet it's never been done in 35 years of this house collecting dust.



6. A cute winter hat, like this one:

7. A membership to a gym, like Gold's or 24 Hour Fitness.

8. The Graco Pack 'N Play with Bassinet, here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! Great list! I can't wait until I'm a millionaire and can buy you everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete