Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aliens

The other night, as I was sitting in the room with my wife, Malea had her back arched and pointed out that her stomach had a weird bulge. I leaned over to see what it was and felt our baby's foot. Our baby had pushed her foot out so far that I could feel the individual toes. Needless to say, I was a bit freaked out. To be completely honest, I worried that we were going to have an Alien chest-popper moment. I believed that I may have cried like a little girl.

Feeling my babies foot made my wife's pregnancy all the more real. The reality of feeling the baby freaked me out more than anything else.

I wanted to add a picture of the Alien Chestburster, but realized that that may be a little too graphic for some readers.

1 comment:

  1. There will be many more moments where your little girl will be freaking you out. Embrace them!

    ReplyDelete