Saturday, July 16, 2011

65 Years Strong

Today was a momentous day in my family history. My grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. AMAZING! My aunt Sharon planned a little get together to help them celebrate! We got together at the rehabilitation home where grandma is staying. Lots of family came and it was a wonderful gathering!











Grandma had to go eat and rest a little way through the party, but Lily had to do the same thing!

It was wonderful! Congrats, Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson! Hope I'm surrounded by such love on my 65th wedding anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures Malea. I wish i could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Thanks for sharing. At times like these I really wish I lived in UT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special. Sharing these pictures helps us all feel like we had a little part of the celebration. Thank you Malea! Grandpa's little blonde angel. And ours too.

    ReplyDelete