Thursday, July 14, 2011

Non-digital prints

I asked my grandmother if I could help her with anything several weeks ago and she if I could get prints of her pictures off of her camera. She loves having a digital camera but she doesn't know how to print or view them. I printed over 100 pictures for her and she was so excited. I was so pleased to see that she had taken some great pictures of us, too! She gave me copies and now I'm not sure what to do with actual printed pictures. :)

So I scanned them to post!



2 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute. I miss Grandma so much, give her my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malea, you can always send some extra prints to this grandma! I have never enough of my grand kids! Thanks! Maybe bring some in August to VA. Share the wealth! Love you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete